Dear Guest, we are, with absolutely no exception, 100% committed to ensuring that our guests, as well as our staff and residents, remain Covid-
In order to ensure this, we are strictly applying every guideline and procedure as recommended and gazetted by the Government and the various health departments. In addition to this, we are applying our own strict sanitation and distancing rules throughout our personal space, our staff and the property itself. You are invited to contact us if you feel unsure about anything and we will gladly answer all and any questions. Our procedures and rules are detailed below.
Note: Current law allows us to operate and to accommodate business travellers. We are not allowed to host leisure travellers. As per the law governing Level 4 (including 1-
As such, our restaurant, dining room and public beverage facilities and service will not be offered until further notice. We will however provide a sealed, uncooked continental breakfast in each room. This has been prepared under strict hygiene conditions. Tea and coffee self-
General safety measures:
1. All surfaces in public areas and rooms have been and are regularly disinfected. In particular but not restricted to before and after any guest arrival/departure. This is completed using a pressurised spray system.
2. All persons, at all times are required to wear masks and to practice social distancing of 2 m.
3. Staff and guests are screened on arrival and are to complete a register in the form of a questionnaire.
3. All arrivals (staff and guests) will be required to have their temperature taken.
4. Provided a guest (or staff member) shows a temperature below 37.5 degrees and shows no/is not aware of any Covid-
5. All guests and staff members are to sanitise on arrival and are encouraged to wash their hands every hour and to use the sanitization products which are supplied at no charge in each room and throughout the property.
We encourage all visitors to take extra care, whether this is at your own place of work, while visiting a shop or as you go about your daily activities.
|Matjesfontein Plett property for sale|